TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL
4440 S Pulaski RD
Chicago IL 60632
1304 S 54th Ave
cicero il 60804
- Must be at least 18 years of age to drive a commercial motor vehicle within the state lines & at least 21 years of age to drive a commercial motor vehicle across state lines, carry hazardous materials or transport any passengers.
- Driving privileges cannot be suspended, revoked, cancelled or disqualified.
- Provide the school with a proof of valid driver license and a copy of recent Motor Vehicle Record.
- Meet medical requirements of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations or prove that you are not subject to regulations.
- Able to pass written tests in English in order to obtain the Instruction Permit at the Secretary of State Office.
- To receive an Illinois driver’s license or ID card, you must provide a minimum of three (3) acceptable forms of identification: name, date of birth, Illinois residency, social security number and signature for comparison.